Wajih Chammae, DDS
- Implant Logistics Internship
- General Practice Residency at Jamaica Hospital
- Doctor of Dental Surgery at New York University
- Enjoys play basketball and spending time with family and friends
Abdelrahman Salem, DDS
- Orthodontic Residency at the University of Illinois Chicago
- Master of Science in oral sciences at the University of Illinois Chicago
- Board Certification, American Board of Orthodontics
- “Implementation of ultra-low-dose CBCT for routine 2D orthodontic diagnostic radiographs: Cephalometric landmark identification and image quality assessment,” published 2015
Samer Elbatanouny, DDS
- Doctor of Dental Surgery at the University of Illinois Chicago
- Master of Science in healthcare administration
- Bachelor of Science in dental sciences at Cairo University
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow, American Dental Association®
- Master, International Dental Implant Association
- Member, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Father of two sons
- Passionate about traveling and eager to learn about different cultures
Lebab Helay, DMD
- Doctor of Dental Medicine at University of Illinois Chicago
- Bachelor of Dentistry at University of Baghdad
- Enjoys learning about other cultures and getting to know her patients
- Enjoys swimming, playing tennis, hiking and travelling
Meet Our Team
Family Dental of Palatine’s team works hard to ensure that you receive high-quality dental care when you visit our comfortable practice. We are a tight-knit group, working closely together to stay organized, and providing meticulous and precise dental care in Palatine, Illinois, and surrounding area. Come by our office or give us a call today at 847-485-8767 to schedule your appointment with our experienced dentists. We look forward to meeting you!
Reem is our registered dental hygienist and has been in the dental field for over six years. She started her career in dentistry as a dental assistant and completed her schooling during that time. Reem graduated from Fox College, where she was awarded the Golden Scaler Award for being the best in her class. Reem’s dedication to her practice shows in both her hands-on skills providing dental care to our patients and through her compassion and kindness, especially when educating everyone on the importance of oral health.When she is out of the clinic, Reem spends all her free time with her husband of 15 years and her twin boys, whom she refers to as “her world.” As a family, their favorite pastime is playing soccer. In her earlier years, Reem played soccer and was elected All-State player two years in a row! On and off the field, though, she is always with her family and taking on new adventures.
Rachel graduated from Kennedy King College in 2007 and joined our team in June 2021. She has attended every class at the UIC College of Dentistry and is licensed to administer local anesthetic. Rachel has experience as a dental assistant, an office manager and now, a dental hygienist. She treats each patient with the same concern, respect and empathy she would her own family.
Rachel is a single mother to her 13-year-old daughter, Danielle. She has four parrots and a dog, and she maintains an active lifestyle that includes the gym, rollerblades, skiing and her Harley Davidson motorcycle. She was featured in the June 2014 issue of the ADHA magazine “Access” for her eight years of experience in treating patients with special needs.