Wajih Chammae, DDS
- Implant Logistics Internship
- General Practice Residency at Jamaica Hospital
- Doctor of Dental Surgery at New York University
- Enjoys play basketball and spending time with family and friends
Abdelrahman Salem, DDS
- Orthodontic Residency at the University of Illinois Chicago
- Master of Science in oral sciences at the University of Illinois Chicago
- Board Certification, American Board of Orthodontics
- “Implementation of ultra-low-dose CBCT for routine 2D orthodontic diagnostic radiographs: Cephalometric landmark identification and image quality assessment,” published 2015
Kaveh Kandi, DDS
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Iran
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Indiana Dental School
- Certificate of Implant Dentistry, Iran
- Certificate of Prosthodontics, UT Health School of Dentistry
- Enjoys spending time with his family, traveling, swimming and biking
Peter Baek, DDS
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Northwestern Dental School, 1994
- Bachelor of Science in biological sciences, Northwestern University, 1991.
- Dr. Baek has over 27 years of experience in general dentistry. He spent 20 years of those years practicing as a solo dentist and seven years working as an associate in group practice settings.
- Enjoys traveling, computers, photography, cars and spending time with his family
Meet Our Team
Family Dental of Palatine’s team works hard to ensure that you receive high-quality dental care when you visit our comfortable practice. We are a tight-knit group, working closely together to stay organized, and providing meticulous and precise dental care in Palatine, Illinois, and surrounding area. Come by our office or give us a call today at 847-485-8767 to schedule your appointment with our experienced dentists. We look forward to meeting you!
Veronica has been in the dental field since she was 16 years old. She received her medical assistant certificate in 2005 before deciding to specialize in dental coding and billing. Her years of experience working for an actual insurance company helps her explain benefits and dental coverage to our patients in a way they can easily understand.Veronica is happily married and has a young daughter. In her spare time, she enjoys going to the movies, the park or anywhere that she can spend time with her family. She loves catching a Chicago Bulls game, watching the New York Mets and traveling, even if it’s for a quick weekend getaway.
Rachel graduated from Kennedy King College in 2007 and joined our team in June 2021. She has attended every class at the UIC College of Dentistry and is licensed to administer local anesthetic. Rachel has experience as a dental assistant, an office manager and now, a dental hygienist. She treats each patient with the same concern, respect and empathy she would her own family.Rachel is a single mother to her 13-year-old daughter, Danielle. She has four parrots and a dog, and she maintains an active lifestyle that includes the gym, rollerblades, skiing and her Harley Davidson motorcycle. She was featured in the June 2014 issue of the ADHA magazine “Access” for her eight years of experience in treating patients with special needs.
Gigi has been working as a dental assistant since she graduated high school in 2019, and we welcomed her to our dental family in 2022. She is certified in coronal polishing, and she is a valued member of our team for her role management, effective communication, proactive initiative and critical thinking.On her days off, Gigi loves to go shopping, play golf and try new places or activies. She also loves to spend time with her partner and her puppy, Diesel.